2 May 2009

Scotland's No.1 Male Barbie

You know all those girls who traspe around Dublin wearing Sally Hansen spray tan but they've applied too much of it that they start looking like Oompa Lumpas? Yeah, you know the kind of people I'm on about. Well it seems that this 'trend' or whatever you wanna call it has started spreading to men too. These men are called guidos. Now frankly this is just riduclous but I've stumbled upon what I can say honestly freaks me out. 

His name is Ross, from Scotland (of all places). He claims himself to be the Number 1 Male Barbie and his idol is Jodie Marsh. Jodie Marsh? Jodie fucking Marsh? Please!!!! That girl is the worst person to idolise ever. She wore belts as a top, and has square tip nose. Anyways, back onto Ross. I got a link to his Bebo page and found some disturbing pictures. 



Now you're probably thinking oh well he doesn't look too bad, but no. It gets worse. 


And worse..... 




He appeared on this show called 'Snog, Marry, Avoid' which is shown on BBC3. People are given the chance to have a 'makeunder' and to reveal their natural beauty instead of being plastered with a ton of foundation. 

In the first video we get to see an insight into how he dresses, what he does before a night out and how he dances. It's quite scary to look at actually. The second one is before his 'makeunder', people are asked if they would like to Snog, Marry or Avoid him. The third one we see him undergo the makeunder and the poll is done again. 

Enjoy watching! 







3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Fcuking. God! I nearly choked on my breakfast! This is a joke - its got to be! False orange tan that makes SJ look whiter than pale?

    If my son turns out like that... AHHHHH! I've got to go and clear my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he dancing with his cock out in that first clip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Scarlet for his ma.

    ReplyDelete