14 October 2008

20 Years Overdue

Right, well I haven't been posting in the blog much. I don't know why really. Suppose I have been quite busy the past few weeks, my life is finally start to get back on track. :)

Thought this was quite good. It's a video of Aha - Take On Me done literally. Worth watching.



Have been on a 1980's buzz of late, mainly due to the challenge Hands On gave me. Had to live in the 1980s which meant no mobile and no internets! OH NOES! Was grand though, got through the weekend alright, didn't really miss much cos I had loads to film. It's back on the 2nd November for those who are interested! ;)

Busy months ahead for me! Got a wedding to go to which I'm really looking forward to, haven't had a chance to get all dolled up in ages! Halloween after that, what should I dress up as? Any ideas??? After that, it's down to Cork for a weekender in Trabolgan Holiday Centre. Oh yes. NOICE. And then AFTER that it's off to Belgium! Again - NOICE!

Chat ya when I get more stuff!

posh. x

1 comment:

  1. Nice write up!!!! I had such memories watching that Vid... I ADORED A-Ha (I was a teenager in the 'cool' 80's!) and Morten covered my bedroom walls along with Wham! and Culture Club! What an era... looking forward to seeing you in your '80's mode on Hands On!!!!

    ReplyDelete